Research Funding Announcement
The purpose of the UW CLEAR Center’s Pilot and Feasibility Program is to develop early-career, faculty investigators in the arena of musculoskeletal clinical research. Investigators may receive a maximum of $20,000 (direct costs) for faculty/staff effort and/or the purchase of services and supplies. This funding opportunity is currently limited to Investigators at the UW.
Priority will be given to applications for projects that could lead to future grant funding and those that leverage the resources or expertise available through our Cores.
Application materials can be submitted via email to the CLEAR Center’s Administrative Core at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding applications can be directed to CLEAR Center Administrator, Kathryn James at email@example.com.
- Cover page
- Project Title and Abstract (250 word maximum)
- 2- page research plan (submitted as a Word doc)
- Background and Significance
- Budget and Budget Justification
- NIH formatted Biosketch for investigators (senior/key personnel)
- If the project requires additional departmental funds, a letter of support from the department chair is required.
Download the following forms:
Be sure to download them to your computer before you edit.