The Resource Core is responsible for maintaining and administering data for use by the research community. The Resource Core will support access to multiple, robust research databases, including:
- Back Pain Outcomes Using Longitudinal Data cohort (BOLD)
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid injections for Spinal stenosis trial (LESS)
- Lumbar Imaging with Reporting of Epidemiology trial (LIRE)
- Commercial Claims Data
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid services (CMS) data.
Services available through the Resource Core include access to:
- A direct-to-patient survey center for the capture of patient reported data
- Consulting services for stakeholder and patient engagement to support the development and conduct of research
- Consulting services to support data analysis including methods for converting clinical data such as spine imaging and EMR data into research-ready data developed by the Methodologic Core.
Resource Core Leadership and Staff:
Director – Janna Friedly, MD
Associate Director – Danielle C. Lavallee, PharmD, PhD
Data Analyst – Laurie Gold, PhD